- July 25, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Daily News
- The PKR disciplinary board will call in Perak PKR chairman Farhash Wafa Salvador Rizal Mubarak and Selangor Menteri Besar Amirudin Shari over their public statements on the sex video affair.
- PKR communications director Fahmi Fadzil said this after the political bureau met on 24 Jul 19 night at party headquarters in Petaling Jaya.
- It is believed Farhash would be asked to clarify what he had meant by his “Azmin semburit” statement at Dang Wangi police station on 24 Jul 19, upon his release from remand.
- Farhash, who is political secretary to PKR president Anwar Ibrahim, was in remand for eight days in connection with a series of videos depicting two men in bed together.
- Former Santubong PKR Youth chief Haziq Abdullah Abdul Aziz, who had named himself and PKR deputy president Mohamed Azmin Ali as the two men in the clips, was also in police custody for eight days .
- Selangor menteri besar Amirudin, meanwhile, recently said that the person responsible for leaking the gay sex videos was “someone who had been through a similar ordeal and fought through a dark period of history.”
- Meanwhile, Khalid Jaafar, Anwar’s former press secretary, called into question Anwar’s leadership skills in his ability to stabilise PKR infighting, saying that Anwar loves and thrives on instability.
- Khalid, who is now an adviser to Economic Affairs Minister Mohamed Azmin Ali, said Anwar has created a perception among the public that he can become PM at any time and that Dr Mahathir Mohamad’s current tenure is at Anwar’s courtesy.
External Link : https://www.themalaysianinsight.com/s/170942
External Link : https://www.themalaysianinsight.com/s/170830