- October 6, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Daily News
- PRIME Minister Muhyiddin Yassin has said Putrajaya will not implement another movement-control order (MCO) as he fears the economy will collapse, as Covid-19 cases spike in the country.
- Speaking from his home on 6 Oct 20, Muhyiddin said the government will only implement targeted enhanced MCO (TEMCO) in areas which have been classified as red zones.
- The Bersatu president added if Putrajaya implements another MCO, the economy will collapse and social upheaval among Malaysians will ensue.
- Muhyiddin said with TEMCO, economic activity in the country can continue smoothly.
- The number of new Covid-19 infections jumped to 691 on 6 Oct 20, with four deaths also recorded.
External Link : https://www.themalaysianinsight.com/s/276822