- March 14, 2022
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Daily News
- 6 of 10 Filipinos would vote for former Senator Ferdinand “Bongbong” R. Marcos, Jr., the polling firm said.
- He was the top pick for president in the National Capital Region, the rest of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. He was also the top choice across all socioeconomic classes.
- Still in second place was Vice-President Maria Leonor “Leni” G. Robredo, with 15% of respondents backing her candidacy.
- She got 16-19% voter preference across geographic areas and 13-17% across socioeconomic classes, with Mindanao being the exception with only 5%, Pulse Asia said.
- She was followed by Manila Mayor Francisco “Isko” M. Domagoso (10%), Senator and boxing champion Emmanuel “Manny” D. Pacquiao (8%), Senator Panfilo “Ping” M. Lacson (2%), businessman Faisal Mangondato (0.4%), labour leader Leodegario “Ka Leody” de Guzman (0.1%) and cardiologist Jose Montemayor, Jr. (0.01%).
- Only 4% of the respondents did not give an answer because they either didn’t know who they wanted, declined to answer, or had no choice at all.
- Davao City Mayor and presidential daughter Sara Duterte-Carpio was the top pick for vice-president, with 53% of Filipinos backing her candidacy. She was followed by Senate President Vicente C. Sotto III with 24%.
- In third place was Senator Francis “Kiko” N. Pangilinan (11%), followed by cardiologist Willie T. Ong with (6%) and party-list lawmaker Jose Livioko “Lito” Atienza, Jr. (1%.).
External Link : https://www.bworldonline.com/marcos-keeps-lead-in-pulse-presidential-opinion-poll-for-feb/