- August 6, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Daily News
- On 6 Aug 19, the cabinet endorsed the FY20 budget of THB3.2tr, up 6.7% y/y from FY19.
- The ‘regular budget’ will account for 74.7% or THB2.39tr, up 5.3% y/y, while the ‘investment budget’ will account for 20.5% of the total budget, amounting to THB655bn.
- The government also plans to pay principal of THB89bn.
- The government estimates revenue collection at THB2.73tr, up 7.1% y/y, with the budget deficit expected to come in at THB469bn.
- The first reading of the draft bill on the FY20 budget is expected on 17 Oct 19, and is expected to be carried out by late Jan 20.
External Link : https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/1725659/cabinet-approves-b3-2tn-for-fiscal-2020-budget