- July 11, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Daily News
- Public satisfaction with President Duterte plunged to a new personal low in the 2Q18, according to the latest Social Weather Stations (SWS) survey.
- The poll, taken from 27 Jun 18 to 30 Jun 18, showed 65% of adult Filipinos satisfied with the performance of Duterte against 20% who said otherwise, for a net satisfaction score of +45, classified by the SWS as “good.”
- Duterte’s latest satisfaction rating was 11 points down from the “very good” +56 in Mar 18 and even lower than his +48 rating, also classified as “good,” in Sep 17, the SWS said.
- Justifying the drop in President Rodrigo Duterte’s satisfaction rating, Malacañang pointed out that the president’s last three predecessors suffered lower ratings.
- The Malacañang spokesman noted that former presidents Joseph Estrada (+5 in Mar 00), Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo (+6 in Nov 02) and Benigno Aquino III (+42 in May 12) had lower satisfaction ratings by the end of their second year in office.