- March 28, 2023
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Daily News
- Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha will not run as a list-MP candidate for the United Thai Nation (UTN) Party, of which he is a member, according to a party source.
- UTN leader Pirapan Salirathavibhaga will occupy the first party-list spot, followed by party secretary-general Akanat Promphan, PM’s Office Minister Thanakorn Wangboonkongchana and deputy party leader…
- Trairong Suwannakhiri, with Social Development Human Security Minister Chuti Krairiksh rounding off the top-five list candidates, the source said.
- On 25 Mar, Gen Prayut formally accepted the UTN’s nomination to become its first prime ministerial candidate, vowing that the party will lead the next government.
- A party, which wins at least 25 House seats, can nominate up to three prime ministerial candidates.