- April 12, 2023
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Daily News
- Palang Pracharath could form a government with any other party, including Pheu Thai, provided they share similar policies, in particular being opposed to amending the lese majeste law, party leader Gen.
- Gen Prawit’s assertion as a condition for forming any coalition with other parties is that there must be no amendment to Section 112 (the lest majeste law).
- Gen prawit even went further to say that as for the Pheu Thai, as long as their policies are in alignment and that Section 112 is untouched, joining hands with any party that has agreeable policies is a very viable option.
- He also denied having a deal of any sort with fugitive former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra.
- He had no secret deal with any political party regarding the formation of a government. The number of MPs each party gets in the election would be a decisive factor.
External Link : https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/politics/2548669/pprp-open-to-all-including-pheu-thai-says-prawit