- January 19, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Daily News
- Pkr vice-president Zuraida Kamaruddin said she will respond to a show-cause letter issued by her party’s disciplinary board in due time. She, however, did not want to disclose the reason behind the letter.
- “I will respond to the issues raised but at the moment, I can’t say what those issues are. What is important is that all that I said at Renaissance (hotel) is the truth,” she told reporters.
- She has dismissed calls by the party’s 10 state chiefs, who called for her to be sacked immediately for breaching party discipline.
- “Let others entertain them. That’s not my standard. I will face the disciplinary board and I hope they will carry out their duties. We know influences of the party leadership and even in that situation, I’m sure they will give me a fair judgement.”
- Zuraida has 14 days from 17 Jan 20 to provide an explanation for her recent actions, PKR sec-gen Saifuddin Nasution said after the PKR central leadership committee meeting on 18 Jan 20.
External Link : https://www.themalaysianinsight.com/s/213517
External Link : https://www.themalaysianinsight.com/s/213358