- February 23, 2021
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Daily News
- THE Umno General Assembly 2020 will be held on 27 and 28 Mar 21, said party secretary-general Ahmad Maslan.
- In a statement on 23 Feb 21, Ahmad said the Umno Supreme Council had decided to conduct the assembly in a combination of physical meetings and video conferencing.
- “All standard operating procedures (SOP) under the movement-control order (MCO), conditional MCO and recovery MCO will be observed,” he said.
- Before this, Ahmad had announced the postponement of the general assembly, earlier scheduled for 30 and 31 Jan 21, due to the proclamation of emergency and implementation of the MCO.
- Meanwhile, Ahmad said in conjunction with the 75th anniversary of Umno on 11 May 21, various activities have been planned, including poetry writing, short video and logo design competitions.
External Link : https://www.themalaysianinsight.com/s/302000