- August 5, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Daily News
- Sarawak MP Tambat Jugah Muyang on 5 Aug 20 admitted in the Dewan Rakyat that he switched allegiance to Perikatan Nasional to get more allocation for his constituency.
- Tambat, who quit PKR in Jun 20, is now an independent MP supporting the PN government.
- His remarks prompted R.S.N. Rayer (Jelutong-PH) to stand up in protest.
- Speaker Azhar Azizan Harun said Tambat’s comments do not amount to a case of corruption.
- Tambat’s remarks came as Latiff was telling MPs about the status of projects in their states and how they can lobby their state governments to include the matter in their proposals, so that his ministry can consider them.
External Link : https://www.themalaysianinsight.com/s/264957