- December 11, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Daily News
- THE police will be calling Port Dickson MP Anwar Ibrahim and several others to record their statements in connection with Muhammed Yusoff Rawther’s allegations that he was sexually assaulted by Anwar.
- Bukit Aman Criminal Investigation Department director Huzir Mohamed said these individuals will be called up once police have obtained agreeable appointment dates.
- Police on 9 Dec 19 recorded Yusoff’s statement and obtained his statutory declaration on the alleged assault.
- “The case is being investigated under Section 354 of the Penal Code (assault or use of criminal force to a person with intent to outrage modesty) and the investigation papers will be referred to the Attorney General’s Chambers with some recommendations based on the findings of the investigation,” Huzir said in a statement on 11 Dec 19.
- On 10 Dec 19 Yusoff had turned up at Bukit Aman for the second time to have his statement recorded again.
- On 7 Dec 19, Yusoff had lodged a report at the Sentul district police headquarters to enable police to investigate his allegations and also in the same report, he had expressed concern over his safety, saying he had received threats from certain parties.
External Link : https://www.themalaysianinsight.com/s/205403