- September 8, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Daily News
- PAS has asked to contest about 10 seats in the Sabah elections, said party secretary-general Takiyuddin Hassan. Takiyuddin said talks on seat allocation were ongoing and the details would be announced soon.
- Takiyuddin, who is the parliament and law minister in the Prime Minister’s Department, was speaking to reporters after dinner in Tawau hosted by Sabah PAS on 7 Sep 20 night.
- Negotiations over seats among PN, which comprises Bersatu, PAS, STAR, Sabah Progressive Party, Barisan Nasional and Parti Bersatu Sabah are in the final stages.
- Seventy-three seats are up for grabs in the state elections, compared to 60 in 2018.
- Nominations are on 12 Sep 20 and polling day is on 26 Sep 20.
External Link : https://www.themalaysianinsight.com/s/271316