- September 12, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Daily News
- THE opposition in Sabah will form a new coalition government called Gabungan Rakyat Sabah if it wins the 16th state elections, which begin on 12 Sep 20, said Muhyiddin Yassin.
- BN and PBS are allies of the PN-led federal government, but are going into the Sabah polls on 26 Sep 20 as separate entities.
- The compromise to name the group of parties Gabungan Rakyat Sabah was made last night after a meeting in Kota Kinabalu, he said.
- He said this to supporters ahead of Sabah Bersatu chief Hajiji Noor filing his nomination papers for the Sulaman state seat.
- Also present was Umno Supreme Council member Rahman Dahlan.
- The opposition in Sabah currently consists of PN, BN, STAR, PBRS and PBS while the Warisan Plus coalition consists of Warisan Sabah, Pakatan Harapan and Upko.
External Link : https://www.themalaysianinsight.com/s/272119