- January 18, 2021
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Daily News
- Sarawak and Kelantan have joined the growing list of states subjected to increasing measures of restrictions placed in a bid to curb record levels of COVID infections sprawling across the nation.
- The Sarawak government has decided to implement the conditional movement-control order (CMCO) throughout the state for 14 days from 18 Jan 21 to 31 Jan 21.
- He said the CMCO directive applies to all parts of Sarawak except Sibu, which is currently under MCO from 18 Jan 21 to 29 Jan 21.
- Previously, Sarawak was placed under the recovery MCO (RMCO).
- As of 18 Jan 21, seven states are currently under MCO. They are Penang, Selangor, Federal Territories (Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya and Labuan), Malacca, Johor and Sabah and the latest, Kelantan.
- The conditional MCO is being enforced in Pahang, Perak, Negri Sembilan, Kedah, Terengganu and Sarawak, while Perlis, which has the fewest active Covid-19 cases currently, will remain in the recovery MCO phase.
External Link : https://www.themalaysianinsight.com/s/295613