- February 24, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Daily News
- Anwar Ibrahim, Lim Guan Eng and Mohamad Sabu – the leaders of the remaining Pakatan Harapan parties – are in a meeting to chart their next move.
- The meeting is being held at an undisclosed venue.
- Earlier on 24 Feb 20, PKR president Anwar was seen leaving the party headquarters about 2pm, while DAP secretary-general Lim left his party headquarters after giving a press conference at 4.30pm.
- Anwar and his wife, Dr Wan Azizah Wan Ismail, were seen entering Istana Negara at 2.20pm. They left around 3pm. Former prime minister Dr Mahathir Mohamad was seen leaving the palace at 6.20pm.
- According to reporters at Dr Mahathir’s residence in Seri Kembangan, he arrived home at 6.40pm. Contrary to earlier reports, there were no Umno or PAS leaders at Istana Negara on 24 Feb 20.
- Palace sources said the two parties’ leaders are expected to have an audience with Yang di-Pertuan Agong Al-Sultan Abdullah Ri’ayatuddin Al-Mustafa Billah Shah at 11am on 25 Feb 20.
External Link : https://www.themalaysianinsight.com/s/221644