- November 24, 2022
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Daily News
- South Korea plans to sell KRW3.8tr (USD2.86bn) in government bonds on Dec 22, the finance ministry said 24 Nov 22.
- The ministry will issue KRW600bn in Treasuries with a two-year maturity, another KRW500bn in Treasury bonds with a maturity of three years, and KRW700bn in five-year government bonds, according to the Ministry of Economy and Finance.
- The sales of longer-dated bonds will include KRW1.1tr in 30-year Treasury notes.
- On Nov 22, the government issued KRW9.2tr in state bonds.
- The ministry said earlier it plans to issue KRW166tr in government bonds in 2022, down KRW14.5tr from the record-high sale of KRW180.5tr in 2021.
External Link : https://en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20221124008800320