- August 22, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Daily News
- A recent survey of “opinion leaders” has named three popular governors the best regional respondents to the COVID-19 crisis within a limited group of candidates.
- Jakarta Governor Anies Baswedan, West Java Governor Ridwan Kamil and Central Java Governor Ganjar Pranowo emerged prominent among the seven governors in the survey, which was conducted by Indikator Politik Indonesia.
- The pollster surveyed 304 “opinion leaders”, including academics, NGO members, journalists and businesspeople, to evaluate the leaders’ COVID-19 responses.
- According to the survey, which was conducted in Jul 20, Anies had the greatest “sense of crisis” and Ridwan had the best public communication. Ganjar trailed close behind his fellow governors, Indikator Politik Indonesia executive director Burhanuddin Muhtadi said.
- Anies earned a score of 72.9 out of 100 in the “sense of crisis” category, followed by Ridwan (72.1), Ganjar (72.0), Khofifah (64.5), Nurdin (64.4), Wahidin (63.5) and Edy (62.6).