- October 14, 2021
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Daily News
- Inflation in food articles eased for the fifth straight month, recording -4.69% in Sep 21 from -1.29% in Aug 21, mainly due to easing vegetable prices.
- Pulses prices continued to spike at +9.42%.
- Inflation in the fuel and power basket was +24.91%, against +26.09% in Aug 21.
- The rise in crude petroleum and natural gas prices was +43.92% in Sep 21 over +40.03% in Aug 21.
- In manufactured products, inflation stood at +11.41% during the month.
- Retail inflation in Sep 21 too slowed to a five-month low of +4.4% on moderating food prices.