- September 1, 2021
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Daily News
- The government collected INR1.1tr goods and services tax (GST) in Aug 21.
- This was lower than the INR1.2tr collections made in Jul 21.
- GST collections were higher by INR255.7bn or 29.6% y/y in Aug 21.
- Of the total GST collected during the month, central goods and services tax (CGST) amounted to INR205.2bn, state goods and services tax (SGST) amounted to INR266.1bn and integrated goods and services tax (IGST) amounted to INR562.5bn.
- The balance INR86.5bn was compensation cess.
External Link : https://pib.gov.in/errorpage.aspx