- December 2, 2021
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Daily News
- E-way bill generation for goods transportation under the Goods and Services Tax (GST) system stood at 1.9 million between 1-28 Nov 21, reported Financial Express.
- It was -12% lower than the daily average for the first 24 days of Oct 21, showing moderation after festivities.
- Nearly 55.8 million e-way bills were generated during the first 28 days of Nov 21.
- The daily average for the first 24 days of Oct 21 was 2.2 million, almost 3.8% higher than the daily average for the first 26 days of Sep 21.
- Higher e-way bills generation is reflected in higher GST revenues. GST collections came in at INR1.3tr in Oct 21.